- Use of Site
- Downloading Files
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Forward Looking Statements
- Access and Use of Information
- General Provisions
- Copyright The copyright of this Site and its Materials are protected by copyright laws and belong to Donnelley Financial Solutions. You are hereby authorized to use the Materials of this Site consistent with its intended purpose and your use does not convey any title or ownership rights in the Site. Note that any product, process, or technology described in the Materials may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Donnelley Financial Solutions or its affiliates which are not licensed hereunder. Any copy of any Materials of this Site or portion thereof must include the copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the Materials contained on this Site. This Site is proprietary to Donnelley Financial Solutions and title to the Site, including without limitation, all applicable rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights shall remain solely in Donnelley Financial Solutions.
- Trademarks The term "Donnelley Financial Solutions" is a registered trademark. All related product and service names, designs and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Donnelley Financial Solutions or of other wholly-owned subsidiaries of Donnelley Financial Solutions. All other product and service marks on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Downloading Files Donnelley Financial Solutions cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Software Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Donnelley Financial Solutions and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability. ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Donnelley Financial Solutions DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Donnelley Financial Solutions DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Donnelley Financial Solutions DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU AGREE THAT Donnelley Financial Solutions AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR ITS MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE EVEN IF Donnelley Financial Solutions HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT Donnelley Financial Solutions AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH Donnelley Financial Solutions OR ITS AFFILIATES DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (E.G. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE Donnelley Financial Solutions SITE THROUGH YOUR ON-LINE SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE WEATHER, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS AND STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS. Donnelley Financial Solutions offers you various ways of ordering products, including telephone and on-line services, and, should a user experience any problems in reaching Donnelley Financial Solutions through any particular method, the user may use alternate methods to communicate with Donnelley Financial Solutions. Although Donnelley Financial Solutions will endeavor to keep its users informed about changes, you understand that Donnelley Financial Solutions may modify or replace this Site or information on it at any time. Any legal action with respect to any transaction must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen.
- Forward Looking Statements The Site may contain “forward-looking statements” as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Users are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements and any such forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by reference to the following cautionary statements. Such statements involve uncertainties and risks and there can be no assurance that actual results will not differ from the company's expectations. The words "should'', "believes'', "anticipates'', "plans'', "may'', "expects'', "projects'', "estimates'' and other expressions that indicate future events and trends identify forward looking statements. Factors which could cause materially different results include, among others, customer acceptance of new product categories and service offerings, timing of the completion and integration of acquisitions, the frequency and magnitude of paper price changes, the pace of new customer sales ramp-ups, changes in software and communications technologies, general economic and business conditions, competitive actions, and other cautionary statements contained in Donnelley Financial Solutions filings with the SEC. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and are based on current expectations and involve a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties that could cause the actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. Donnelley Financial Solutions disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements on this Site.
- Access and Use of Information Access to this Site is limited to viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by Donnelley Financial Solutions at this Site. Any access or attempt to access other areas of the Donnelley Financial Solutions computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You may not use any information contained on this Site other than in connection with the procurement of products and services provided by Donnelley Financial Solutions. Any intentional damage or intentional interruption of RR Donnelley's computer system as well as computer resources and/or system service, carrying on of personal business or illegal activities will be cause for termination of this Agreement. You agree to hold Donnelley Financial Solutions harmless for damages and losses incurred as a result of misuse of this Site by you.
- General Provisions
- Updates, Correction of Errors, and Inaccuracies. The Site or Materials may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Donnelley Financial Solutions therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this Site or Materials at any time without prior notice. Donnelley Financial Solutions does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be updated or corrected.
- Submissions All unsolicited remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to Donnelley Financial Solutions through this Site will forever be the property of Donnelley Financial Solutions. Unless otherwise specified in writing by Donnelley Financial Solutions, all material submitted to Donnelley Financial Solutions will be presumed to be public and RR Donnelley will not be required to treat the information as confidential. RR Donnelley shall have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights in the information, without compensation to the person sending the information.
RR Donnelley does welcome feedback regarding Donnelley Financial Solutions’s existing businesses that will help satisfy customer's needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Site.